Books Sold Worldwide
Information for Teachers
"My students are in a gifted program and thoroughly enjoyed the free puzzle sample I gave them. They immediately asked for more, which promped a visit to your website. We downloaded more online puzzles to add to the fun. I am now looking forward to the arrival of all three volumes of your puzzle books for use with my class, and would recommend their use to other teachers in search of creative classroom resources."
Educational benefits of the Greatest Dot-to-Dot puzzles
· Each puzzle takes time and concentration to complete.
· Seqencing - Regular, No Dots, Odd/Even, ABC Sets and Numbers dot-to-dots teach to count in sequence.
· Instructions - Stars, Sets, ABC Sets, 2 Pages, Arrows and Symbols dot-to-dots require attention to instructions and detail.
· Image recoginition - Crazy Dots, Arrows and Symbols connect the dots require image recognition.
· Coordinates - Field of Dots and Compass connect the dots require connecting coordinates.
· NSEW Directions - Compass and Arrows connect the dots require connecting dots using compass directionals or arrows.
· Alphabetical - Alpha Dots connect the dots require connecting dots putting 3 letter words in alphabetical order.
Monkeying Around Reproduction Permission Information
· All Monkeying Around books and puzzles are protected by copyright. Users may not print, transmit or otherwise reproduce copies of the material without written permission from the author.
· We do not allow entire books to be copied, as per US copyright laws. We understand that there are workbooks made for teachers to copy without limitations, but that was not the author's or publisher's intent or audience with The Greatest Dot-to-Dot Books.
· Teachers, homeschoolers and disability activity directors may request permission to reproduce pages from our books by filling out our Teacher's Reproduction Form We have 16 books from which teachers may choose six pages per book, to make as many copies as need of the six pages, as often as needed.
Please download the Reproduction Permission Form here.
· Permission forms must be signed by a representative of Monkeying Around to be valid. Please mail the completed form per instructions on the form or fax it to us (585-442-2965).
· We have a puzzle key on our website under the "Teachers" button for your convenience in choosing puzzles.
Permission is not required if:
· making a exact copy of free puzzle sheets on our Sample Puzzle page. Copies must retain copyright information and information about where to order.
· you link your web site to the free dot-to-dot puzzle sheets on our Sample Puzzle page.
If you wish to view the US governments ruling on Copyright law for teachers, you may view it HERE.