Here is a new Father’s Day I card made using our Father’s Day Sample Dot-to-Dot on the inside. This spinner card is fairly simple and uses every day craft items to create. I am grateful to Lawn Fawns Instructions for the card inspiration. You can make your own using the artwork file on the right and the free puzzle as a extra card bonus for your Father. I added a few choices so you may customize the card according to the recipients own interests.
Supplies I used:
- 1 sheet of patterned cardstock for the card front
- 1 sheet of lighter cardstock for the back of the spinner center
- Clip art sheet with images printed on white cardstock
- 1 8½” x 11″ sheet of heavy white cardstock for base
- Greatest Dot-to-Dot Sample Newspaper Puzzle for Father’s Day
- Two pennies
- 4″ x 4″ piece of acetate
Tools I used:
- Watercolor Pencils
- Double-sided Tape
- Paper Cutter
- Glue Dots
- Foam Tape
- Cut 8½” x 11″ sheet of heavy white cardstock down to 6½” x 10″. Score cardstock in half to make card 5″ x 6½”.
- Cut colored cardstock for front of card (top half) 5” x 6½”.
Color the fish and the bow tie. I colored darker blue dots on the tie I made. Also, I decided against using the top bow, it looked to girly after being assembled.
A look at the other alternatives to the card I chose to make. I used a glue dot to attach the fish.
Don’t forget to cut out the puzzle and glue on the inside of the card.