Here is the New Year’s I card made using our Winter Sample Dot-to-Dot on the inside. This card is fairly simple and uses every day craft items to create.
Supplies I used:
- 2 sheets of patterned cardstock
- 1 ribbon
- Clip art sheet with penguin and sentiments
- 1 8½” x 11″ sheet of heavy white cardstock for base
- Greatest Dot-to-Dot Sample Newspaper Puzzle for Winter
- 1 piece of scrap acetate
- DIY Snowflake Recipe
Tools I used:
- Watercolor Pencils
- Water brush
- White and Gold Gel Pens
- Wink of Stella Clear Glimmer Pen
- Double-sided Tape
- Foam squares
- Paper Cutter
Print out the two pdf clip art files from above. Color in one of the penguins. Cut out the two sentiments.
- Cut 8½” x 11″ sheet of heavy white cardstock down to 7″ x 10″. Score cardstock in half to make card 5″ x 7″.
- Cut pattern cardstock for front of card (top half) 4¾” x 6¾”.
- Cut light pattern paper 4¾” x 2¾” and place on bottom of cardstock (4¾” x 6¾”)
- Place ribbon over seem of papers and attach to back of cardstock (this hides the ends of the ribbon).
- Place on front of white card stock.
- Cut pattern paper for inside of card (4¾” x 6¾”)
Click the first image below to see the full instructions.
Enjoy and Happy New Year!