Here is the Father’s Day I card made using a Father’s Day Sample Dot-to-Dot on the inside. This card is fairly simple and uses every day items to create.
- 2 sheets of patterned cardstock
- 1 sheet of black cardstock
- Clip art sheet with ducks and sentiments
- 1 8½” x 11″ sheet of heavy white cardstock for base
- Greatest Dot-to-Dot Sample Newspaper Puzzle for Father’s Day
Tools I used:
Print out the two pdf clip art files from above. Color in the ducks. Cut out the two sentiments.
- Cut 8½” x 11″ sheet of heavy white cardstock down to 7″ x 10″. Score cardstock in half to make card 5″ x 7″.
- Cut black paper to be used on front of card (5″ x 7″ for front of card)
- Cut dark pattern cardstock (4¾” x 6¾” and place on top of black card stock)
- Cut light pattern paper (4½” x 6½” and place on top of dark pattern paper, 4¾” x 6¾” and place in center of inside of card)
- Cut pattern paper for under puzzle (5″ x 6½” for inside top of card under puzzle, 1½” x 4″ for inside of card left of scallop)
Use the images below to layer the paper.
Enjoy and Happy Father’s Day!