No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Print one of our sample dot to dot puzzles or make a copy of one page from one of our 17 books that you already own. Solve the puzzle and then color it it in.
Who can enter?
- Legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who is
- A person age 5-17 (with parent entering for them)
- Any adult 18 or older
When is the contest?
- The contest starts on October 25, 2012 and ends November 5, 2012
What can I win?
- Category PreTeen (age 5-12) – An autographed set of the Greatest Dot-to-Dot Books 1-4 (4 books)
- Category Teens (ages 13-19) – An autographed set of the Greatest Dot-to-Dot Super Challenge Books 5-8 (4 books)
- Category Adult (over age 20) – An autographed set of the Greatest Dot-to-Dot Super Challenge Books 5-8 (4 books)
What can I color?
- The solved dot to dot must be from one of the 17 Greatest Dot-to-Dot Books by David Kalvitis. Any other puzzle will be disqualified.
- You may download a free sample puzzle from our website
- You may make one (1) copy of one puzzle from one Greatest Dot-to-Dot Book by David Kalvitis that you already own.
What do I send?
- You postal mail the colored puzzle along with a 3 X 5 card including your age group category, name, complete address, phone number, email address, child’s name and age(for children 5-17, must have parent enter for child)
- You email the digitally colored puzzle along with your age group category, name, complete address, phone number, email address, child’s name and age(for children 5-17, must have parent enter for child) in the body of the email
- One entry per person. A parent may enter for more than one child, but there may be only one entry for each child.
Where do I send it?
- You may email a digitally colored pdf to contest (at) monkeyingaround.com
- You may mail the paper copy to:
2012 Coloring Contest
PO Box 10131
Rochester, NY 14610
- Your colored puzzle must be postmarked between Thursday, October 25, 2012 and Monday, November 5, 2012 and received by Friday, November 9, 2012
When do I find out who won?
To view the full contest rules, download the Monkeying Around Coloring Contest Rules PDF